Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Me again

D liked the chicken in mushroom soup so well that he said to fix it again tonight. He also said that if I did not feel like cooking he would take me out for dinner. I told him that I felt so bad I would rather cook here than have to go out to eat.
I am such a baby when I have one of these colds. I just hope it does not turn into bronchitis like it usually does. If I am going to be that sick I need to be at home where I can go to my doctor and get the special prescription of meds that works for me.



I see so many use strike through in their blogs but I can't seem to find it. Anyone out there have a clue of how to do this on blogger? On some things I have used it has a strike through icon but none here. Hmmmm.


I leave you with a picture of my Coley. I do miss him, I'll see him this weekend though and I don't think we have to come back to VA until the following weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Funny you should ask about the strike through today, I've been wondering how to do it too! Haven't found it though...
    DS2 looked at Coley and said"Mr. Black"!!! He really looks a lot like my blackie:-)

    I hope that cold doesn't get worse!

    ReplyDelete