Wednesday, March 28, 2018

More socks??and more snow??


These skid marks were made by Hannah.  She was on a dead run to the office to go see Josh and LeRoy got in her way and she upended and slid.  She was ok, just mad at LeRoy and told him off royaly.  lol
 These socks are made out of Mrs. Crosby Loves to Play colorway Summer Bloom.  I put the details about the yarn in an earlier post.  They took me about 8 days to finish.  I seem to be picking up speed on socks, or maybe I am just spending more time knitting than I had been.



These have the Mrs Crosby Toes and the rest is a really decadent feeling yarn.  It is Heritage Silk Cascade Yarns and is 85% Merino Superwash Wool/15% Mulberry Silk.  The color is 5604 whatever that is. It feels so heavenly and soft. The pattern is  Petunia Dursley Double Eyelet Socks.  This is a free pattern available through Ravelry  Another easy to memorize pattern and a quick one.  I took about 13 days start to finish with several days being very little knitting getting done. 

 I started the toe of the next pair at noon but haven't even got the increases done yet.  I still have not chosen a pattern but am thinking of a small cable.  We will see.


No comments:

Post a Comment