Thursday, January 7, 2010

Just For Paws

Finally here are pictures of our store. I am pretty pleased with how it looks. We worked hard to get it to this point and the hard work really shows.
Soon we hope to have our website up and running so that y'all can order online from us. We do make some awsome treats.
I was trying to arrange the pictures and put some explanation with them, but alas my skills today are null and void. So here are the pictures. They are pretty much self explanatory so enjoy them. Any questions, just ask.
We are supposed to be having a major winter storm (for our area) but so far it has not happened. It is snowing, but not hard and not fast. We will see.
I want it to come so I can go home early, LOL. I have a lot of work I can be doing at home and with the snow, no one is out shopping for pet treats. I imagine they are all at Wal-Mart stocking up on bread and milk.
I'll try to post a few more pics in the near future. I have a couple of sweaters that I need to post on here and a couple of pair of socks.
Stay warm and I hope to be back soon.



2 comments:

  1. Yay, you're back!!! Did you realize that this is your 100th post? I just added your blog archive...

    Love the store! I hope you get lots of customers, but that you still have time to knit;-) Looking forward to seeing your knitting too!

    We've had the best winter ever here, it's cold, a little snow, sunny days, and just gorgeous!

    Take care, and have a great weekend! Happy New Year, btw:-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm, loving the wood floor/brick wall combo...

    ReplyDelete