Friday, December 31, 2010

Ring out the old, ring in the new

Another year has come and (almost) gone. It has been a hard year, hopefully the next will be better.

I didn't blog too often this past year. Just never seemed to have (find) the time. Maybe next year will be better or maybe it will be worse for my blog. Only time will tell.

The pet bakery took up a lot of my time this year. Business seems to be picking up a bit as we go along. This weekend I am going to work on getting a new website up and running for us.

D's business struggled this year. With the economy down there just was not a lot of work. We made it through and things seem to be picking up for it also.

My kids were all here for Christmas. That was nice. I guess I am very fortunate. My kids are 28 and 33 and I have never had a Christmas morning without them. They have their home Christmas on Christmas Eve and then come up here Christmas morning to open gifts. We then go to my darling MIL's for Christmas breakfast then back up here for lunch. I am blessed.

All the Christmas decorations are down and put away. I leave my candles in the window until sometime in January. I love the look of them shining after dark when I come home. It seems so welcoming. I sometimes think I should leave them out all year, but that takes away from the specialness of them.

Hoping everyone has a wonderful and safe New Year. Where ever your party takes you, be safe.

Until next year.

Judy

1 comment:

  1. Wishing you and yours a wonderful and prosperous 2011!

    Hugs, Marit

    ReplyDelete