Tuesday, February 7, 2017

King George Lace and Cable Cardi

 I started this cardi last evening  It is Lace and Cables Cardigan.. It can be found on Ravelry and is from All Free Knitting.  I am making it out of King George yarn which has been discontinued, so I hope I have enough.  
This shows about 2 sections of the pattern and 1 repeat.  It is a pretty easy knit and kind of quick.  Of course when you go from a lace weight yarn to a worsted weight it makes your knitting seem to fly off the needles. :)  
I have 20 50 gram balls of it so I think I am going to be totally ok, but I am not going to tempt the knitting gods by saying  I will.  Time will tell. 
It is a gloomy rainy day here so the pic is not the best but it is what I could do and I really wanted to post a pic before I forgot about it.  
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment