Thursday, June 19, 2008

I have been tagged...

The other day Marit tagged me for an alphabet game. Here goes:
A - alpaca yarn
B - bamboo yarn
C - cashmere yarn
D - delicious yarn
E - eyelets
F - front
G - gauge
H- heel
I - inset
J - jump ring
K - Katie
L - lace yarn
M - merino yarn
N - newbie
O - Opal yarn
P - purl stitch
Q - quaint
R - right side
S - slip stitch
T - Tofutsie yarn
U - undercoat
V - Volkswagon
W - wrong side
X - x-ray
Y - yarn over
Z - zigzag

There is my list. Hope I did as I was meant to. I kept going back from Marit's blog trying to find some instructions. Everyone did it in Norwegian!!! and I do not speak Norwegian. LOL

I tag Anni, Jane, and Silfert IF you ladies want to play along.

4 comments:

  1. I think that was a pretty cool list:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a neat list, Judy! And no I did not knit the dolls displayed on my blog but I hope to do it soon! I'll have to give this a-z a try but I don't know if I will be as creative as you were!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, the alphabet wheels are turning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun to read your alphabet list, Judy! tee-hee....Happy Summer Days to you & yours ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete