Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Where are the pictures?

I went to Knitters Connection 2 weeks ago. I took pictures of the yarn that I had bought and also the yarn I got in my members bag. So where are the pictures? They are still on the camera. I just need to go get the cable out of the laptop bag and download them. I'll try to do that this evening.


My hubby and I joined Weight Watchers about a month ago. He has lost 20.2 pounds and I have lost 8.2 pounds. Not bad. At least we are doing this together which makes it way easier for me. I don't have to prepare 2 meals and since he also wanted to do this, he has to help me cook!! :)

(Hmmm, where did my smileys go? I'll have to look into that.)


Tomorrow hubby and I are taking a working trip down to VA to look at a job he took there. I enjoy these little trips. It gets him away from the office and I get to go too. YAY!!! I try to do some work while gone, but mostly I knit.

Back to work for now. Maybe more later this evening.


I'll leave you with a picture of Munch doing his favorite thing -- stretching out sleeping on Katie's bed.
He is my little sweety. He always wants lovings from Mom. I have had him since he was born and still have 1 of his brothers and their Mama.

2 comments:

  1. That is one gorgeous cat! Green eyes or gold? And good work on the WW thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It always amazes me how cats can sleep in the most awkward positions!

    ReplyDelete