Friday, May 22, 2009

Back again?? WOW

Still no pictues, but today is a beautiful day and I am not working so maybe I will get the camera out and have D help me get a pic or two of my sweaters.

Boy do I have the spinning bug badly. LOL It is such fun to do and really not as hard as I thought it was going to be. The basics are really pretty basic, it is just practice, practice, practice. D has said that he can see a big improvement in my spinning. He watches it go on the bobbin as I spin. TV must really be boring him. Hehehe
My merino/silk is truly a treat to spin. Once I started spinning over the fold it is so easy to make it consistent. I love it. Good thing since I have a pound of pink blend and a pound of purple/grey blend. I have spun just over 4 oz of the pink. I really want to start on the purple but am going to MAKE myself finish the pink first so I can get it plyed and then knit it up.

That's all for now.

2 comments:

  1. Pictures, please!!!;-D It seems as if everyone has been bitten by the spinningbug...what kind of a wheel are you using?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and I just read your last post again and discovered it was an Ashford traveller...

    ReplyDelete