Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Can you say tired?

My girls, bless their hearts, have gotten me into Zumba.
It is a lot of fun and I am having a ball doing it, BUT it is a real workout. For a solid hour you are moving, jumping, dancing, spinning, and sweating.
We have been going for 2 weeks now (4 days total) and I am beginning to learn the moves. Some of them I just can't do, but I give it my best. I know I am a sight to behold while trying to do some of it, but then, I am not alone in that.
There are all ages who come. We have little girls who look to be about 6 or so and some older ladies who I will not try to guess their ages, but I know they are older than I am. :)
I need to find me a belly dance hip scarf and some really comfortable and light weight dance shoes. Maybe I can find them before next Monday. We go on Mondays and Wednesdays. I know I can't find them before tomorrow night.
Well, the hip scarves can be bought online, but shoes I HAVE to try on first. Most of the dance shoes I have looked at online say to buy 1 to 2 sizes bigger than you wear. Not even going to try that online.

2 comments:

marit said...

I had to look up Zumba- I'd never heard about it before, but it sounds like a very good way to have fun and stay fit! It's great that you are doing it together!

(my wordverification: damer, which is Norwegian for ladies! Very appropiate:-))

Have a lovely Spring- i's finally starting to warm up here...

Justin said...

The human foot is highly functional. It is important to find a shoe that understanding how the foot works. In my personal experience, one of them is the adidas shoes.Do you like athletic? Where you buy your athletic shoes? Do you know any shop offering aiddas outlet? Well, yesterday, I found one, very nice. You can have a try.Do you like Air Jordan 1, Air Jordan 4 and Air Jordan 13 ? Will you choose them? I hope you can give me a answer.