Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Zeus

Zeus has come home. He did not get along well with the other cat and dog in their household. B asked me if she could bring him back. I said yes, because I had told her from the get-go if it did not work out she could bring him back.
So now he is traveling back and forth to work with me. This situation is also not working out as he and my cats are not getting along. Maybe I should just put them together and let them fight it out, but I am not going to. I am trying to get them used to each other by being in seperate rooms and being able to smell each other. Not working. I have tried taking one of my cats in at a time to meet him. Not working.
I am looking for an older person who loves cats but has no other cat at this time who would love to have him. I have several people looking for a good home for him. Hoping to find someone soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment