Sunday, July 1, 2007

Socks, what else?

Finally finished my June Sockamania socks. They are neat. They are huge, but that is ok. Now I am working on the July/August Tofutsie socks. I need to do a bit of work on the chart to make it easier for me to follow, but other than that the pattern is fun.
I think I need to start working on the baby afghan again. If I don't work on it occassionally I will forget all about it and I really want to get it done.
I bought some material yesterday to make a couple of skirts out of. I also bought two skirt patterns and two bag patterns. I haven't had time to do much sewing in quite a while but decided that I was just going to have to find the time. I'll keep you updated.
It is Sunday morning and I am going to go wake hubby from his nap and see if he will go out and help me get the vacuum for the pool set up.
Maybe more this evening, if not everyone have a beautiful day.

4 comments:

  1. I like your socks, the colour is great! Have a nice week:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pool? I'm, like, SO THERE as we warm up!! (well, no, you'd have to give me the keys to the place and go on vacation because I'm NOT parading around in front of people in a swimming suit, but...pool....sounds luverly).

    Like your socks too Judy. And you know...I have a couple of big projects going and I just tell myself as long as I get "x" rows or inches done each week, then I'm making progress. Summer isn't a good time for afgan knitting anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color of those socks...they do look big though--LOL! It's hard to get much knitting done is summer, I think. The days are busy & hot--not a good combo for knitting. Hope you got a dip in the pool...ah, pool that sounds sooo good! Happy Days! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would say that the sock bug has completely taken you over! They look great...

    ReplyDelete