Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Good morning

Good morning everyone. It is a beautiful day here. The sun is shining brightly and all is well with my world.

Just came on to post a few words before going off to work. I thought if I tried to make it a daily habit to post on here maybe I would do so more than twice a month. LOL

It is 8:12 and I really should have been out to the office 12 minutes ago but I am nursing a throbbing headache and am waiting for the meds to take effect and make me all better. HMMMM, I think I will need more than Excedrin to make me all better, I am told by my family that I am a little bit loony. Can you believe that my loving family would say such a thing about me?

I started a sweater for my nephew's soon to be baby. The pattern has you start by knitting the sleeves first, so I did. They are done and are on stitch holders and I have cast on for the body of the sweater. Maybe I will get some pics at noon and add them to this post. The pattern is a feather and fan and really goes fast. It is a 12 stitch and 10 row repeat. I made some pretty stitch markers so that if I mess up a repeat I will know which one it is.

Well, guess I had better get off of here and get on to work.

You all have a great day!!

Sissy, have you come and had a look see yet? Leave a comment if you have. (Sissy is my older sister that I am not allowed to call anything else but Sis or Sissy. If I call her by her given name she just ignores me until I say the magic name. LOL)

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I've not been here in a little bit--glad to see you're able to post again...And that you're knitting too! Can't wait to see the finished baby knit. Hope your headache's gone and that you're feeling better ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete