Sunday, September 2, 2007

Baby sweater and stitch markers.



Here is the promised picture of the baby sweater that is in progress. I know I said I would post it last Wed but I didn't make it, so here it is. The yarn is baby benat and I am using size 4 Hiya Hiya needles.
The sleeves are complete and on the stitch holder unless I decide to make the a bit longer, which I may.
Notice the cute little stitch markers? I made them from some of the beads left over from a purse/tote that I made. They are pretty cute to look at but I didn't get them put together quite good enough and occassionally they will catch the yarn so I am going to have to redo them, or at least part of them.

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely stitchpattern for that babysweater! Those stitchmarkers are also cute. Have a nice week:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, beautiful. Do you mind telling me what pattern that is? i like to have 1-2 things ready for boys and girls so if there is a surprise shower or birthday I'm ready, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely! Baby Bernat yarn is nice to work with. What is the pattern called you're working on. Can't wait to see the finished sweater. Your stitch markers are pretty--I love long, dangly markers like this. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I've tried 3 times to send you a response, but it keeps coming back to me. Could you please send me your correct email address? Thanks. And have a great week! :o)

    ReplyDelete