Monday, April 14, 2008

Hooray!! They are back!!

Hooray!! My editing toolbar is back. Now I can add pictures. I don't know where they went but I finally did a temp history and cookie delete and here they are. Yipee!
Now I can finally add some pictures. The first one I want to add is rather colorful and also rather painful. Evidently an IV or 2 was put in my hand after I was knocked out as I do not remember them being there and I really think that I would have.

Isn't it lovely?

I have 3 pair of last May Sockamania socks to show you. My girls both wanted a pair and since I can get 3 socks from a skein of Tofutsies I just purchaced a second skein and made us all matching socks. The pic is not that great as I needed them for Easter this year and I finished the last sock around 4:30 on Sat evening. So they were still wet when I took the pic.


I have lots more that I want to post but am just too tired right now. I went to the doctor this morning and had my stitches out, then had to go out to the office to write checks to pay our income taxes. That in itself is depressing and tiring. LOL So it is nap time now and I will try to post some pictures later this afternoon.

3 comments:

  1. Ouch! That hand doesn't look too good:-(
    But the socks are awesome! What a pretty colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you're brave! I can usually barely make it through 2 socks of the same yarn, but SIX!!! And your poor hand! I got bruised like that once from a blood draw in the doctor's office and after exchange notes at work, several of us discovered that the phlebotomist there SUCKED because a couple of us ended up with horrible bruising from the bad job :-( Hang in there Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope that hand's better now. That does not look good at all. Love the socks. HOpe your girls liked them.

    ReplyDelete