Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Wednesday evening

Let me look through my pictures and see if I have anything else to post. I should be able to find something.

This is a good one. We refer to it in the family as "Mom's Redneck Mailbox."


Sometime New Years Eve night someone took out my mother-in-laws mail box. In the time while she was waiting for a new post to be built she cam up with the solution. It may have looked really strange but it worked. The mailman never missed a day of leaving her mail.
The above beauty is my personal nursemaid. He has let up now, but for the first 4 or 5 days he very seldom left me. He still stays very close to Mom but he will leave me to go outside for a while. He was just a stray that showed up here about 3 years ago andjust claimed me as his own.


We occassionally get a bird in our fireplace. When one gets in there it drives my cats nuts. They try their best to get to it.




2 comments:

  1. Your BlackBeauty looks sooo much like my Mr.Black- they could have been twins!
    Funny pictures of the cats on the fireplace- or is it called mantelpiece? Cats are funny creatures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your kitties :-) Cat therapy is the best (and they don't expect you to work a couple hours a day either - just sleeeeep with them).

    ReplyDelete