Friday, April 18, 2008

Those "dratted socks" - Done

Finally finished my March Sockamania socks. I don't really like doing cables on socks and add to that the fact that I started these right before I went into the hospital for surgery and did not feel like doing the cables when I came home but would not start a new pair until these were finished I felt as though I would never finish these. They are finished and on my feet as I write this.

They are made out of Trekking XXL, color 66, done on KP Harmony size 1 (2.5 MM), done toe up. I did 2 full repeats and ended with the first 6 rows of the pattern since I had done them upside down.

I will probably cast on the April sockamania socks and maybe get them done by the end of the month since I am only working part time now. I also want to get some special mittens done.

2 comments:

  1. Socks are looking good. I hope you're feeling better after your op.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the colour of those! Take care, and have a nice week:-)

    ReplyDelete