Friday, May 9, 2008

The weekend is here.

It is now Friday evening so I guess the weekend has begun. Our weekend is supposed to be rainy and cool. Drat!

Sometime this weekend (maybe) my computer guru is coming out to help us set up an external hard drive over here at the house so we can back up the office files off site. Also he is going to help us set up passwords on our computers out at the office. It seems that someone has been doing some unauthorized using of mine and hubby's puters. I got a virus on mine that totally shut me down. Guru was able to fix things and I didn't lose anything, but it could have been much worse. Someone had gone onto MySpace on my computer. I know it was not me as I have never been on that site, even on my laptop over here at the house. NO ONE should have been on my computer! Especially without asking me first. I have way too much important info and employee info on it for it to be used by just anyone. So we set up passwords to avoid this happening again and being worse.

I just started Anni's lace shawl KAL. I am making it out of a really pretty pale pink silk yarn that I got on ebay last year. I don't know what brand it is or really much about it other than it is silk and feels sooooo nice.

I am worn out so it is off to bed with me. I will try to post a pic of a FO tomorrow, no promises though. :)

1 comment:

  1. Will you please send that computerguru over to my house after he's been with you???I could need someone to clean up my computer- 2 girls, 2 teenage boys and me on the same PC makes a mess-LOL!
    Have a lovely weekend:-)

    ReplyDelete