Saturday, March 25, 2017

Time sure flies.....

Where did the time go?  It has been several days since I posted.  Of course that can be considered a short time for me. :)  I have not been very consistent with my blogging.  Guess I just don't have an exciting life to post.

I did finally get my phone pics over here on my pc so I could more easily post them here.  Now I have to take more and then import them. 


This is Coley.  He is my very special kitty.  He is Mama's little nursemaid.  If I am sick with a headache he is right there "taking care of Mama". whether Mama wants him or not. lol
 He just showed up one day about 13 years ago and adopted me and the Saint Bernard that I had at the time.  Love him.

Still busy working on my cable and lace cardi.  Plus a pair of socks I really want to finish up and a pair of fingerless mitts for a little girl.  Too many things to finish and not enough time to get them all done.  I should be knitting now. :)
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment