Friday, April 20, 2007

Friday afternoon and I am ready to knit!

It is finally Friday afternoon and I am ready to leave work and go knit. That baby sweater is really calling to me. LOL. With any kind of luck at all I will get it done this weekend, or at least get the knitting part done. I have high hopes anyway.

The weather here has been really beautiful today and is supposed to remain so through the weekend. I hope so. Of course that could mean working out doors in the yard instead of sitting and knitting. We will see.

I'll try to take some photos this weekend of finished projects and post them on here.

Gotta run for now. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Judy-
    It is pretty nice to sit outside in the sun and knit too,LOL!

    Thanks for the linktip -I couldn't figure out how to copy the URL, so I wrote it down and it worked out fine.
    Have a lovely weekend!
    Marit

    ReplyDelete