Saturday, April 21, 2007

A gloriously sunny and warm Saturday.

Today I almost got the baby sweater done. I am down to just the button ribbing and the button hole ribbing along both fronts. I would be done but I have frogged it 3 times now. First time I picked up the stitches from the back side and ended up with a ridge down the front of the sweater and had to frog it. Then I didn't put enough stitches on and it puckered and had to frog it. Then I miss counted on the knit/pearl and ended up with more a moss stitch than a ribbing and had to frog it. Hopeflly this time it will be ok. Keep your fingers crossed.

The meeting I went to today I wore my green Embossed Leaves socks and the beautiful sweater that I had knit. I was the main attraction. The ladies all want to learn to knit. LOL. I told them I would teach them. What have I gotten myself into? LOL.

Gotta run. Have a good rest of the weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, sounds like a great meeting! It is nice when somebody appreciates your work!
    Good luck with the finishing of that babysweater- it is a mystery to me how these little things can take so much effort to get right!
    Have a nice week.
    Marit

    ReplyDelete