Thursday, April 19, 2007

Thursday Morning

It is another lovely day. The sun is not shining yet, but it is supposed to.

Got all of the components for the baby sweater knit. I've even got them all onto one needle last night to start knitting the yoke. Not sure how much longer it will take to finish. There are about 300 stitches on the needles so it will take me a while to get each row done.

I need my girls to pick out sock patterns so that I can get them started. Or maybe I will wait until the first of May and do the new Sockamania Club Knitalong for one of them and then wait until June and do that for the other. That sounds like a good plan.

Everyone have a great day and enjoy whatever comes to you.

It is now Thursday evening. I had a migraine today so hubby told me to go over to the house and take it easy. I went over and sat down with the baby sweater. I knit for about 2 hours. I got several rows of the yoke done. The first row was 290 stitches but the very next row decreased by about 1/3. I am now "only" knitting 211 stitches per row. After the eyelet row it is a mindless 3/1 ribbing until the decreases start again.

1 comment:

  1. hi,nice to hear from you again!That babysweater sounds intriguing,I'm looking forward to the pictures. Sorry to hear about your migraine, though, hopefully you are all well again.
    I don't mind you linking me, and would like to do the same with your blog:-)Hopefully I can figure out how...I' such a geek on computers!
    Marit

    ReplyDelete