Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Tuesday AM

It is a beautiful Tueaday morning.
I went to knitting guild last evening and had a very enjoyable evening.
The baby sweater is coming along nicely. I was knitting from both ends of the skein and it somehow or other just collasped in upon itself and left me with an awful mess. The yarn was so tangled that it took me nearly 2 hours to get it all straightened out. I always do sleeves at the same time on a circular so that they are identical. I had to slip one sleeve off and put it on a stitch holder so that I could get it all unknotted. I did it, and am now back to knitting on it, or I will be when I go home this evening.
My green Koigu socks that I pictured on here I wore yesterday. They felt so nice and comfy. I want to get more Koigu and make more. LOL.
Better start working, more this evening, maybe.

1 comment:

  1. Tangles are NOT okay! Every time the kids get one, I'm the one who has to fix it!
    I wish we had some stich'n'bitch or knittingguild or knittingcafé around here,it would be so nice to get together that way. But it is also great to read blogs from all around world,we have a lot in common! Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete