Tuesday, May 22, 2007

FYI

For anyone interested, the pictue is of my older sister and I. Weren't we just the cutest little things? LOL
Also, the Saint Bernard in the picture on the other side of the table is my dog. She will be 8 on June 6. She is a joy and the best house dog I have ever had. She has never chewed up anything or broken anything by being rowdy in the house.
The doily is one that I crocheted. I would love to knit one but am not brave enough.Maybe now that I have mastered socks I will give it a try someday.
Is anyone out there going to the Knitter's Connection in Columbus in a couple of weeks? I am going up Saturday to buy some more yarn. (I have been saving my money up so that I can go on a spending spree that will more than likely have to last me at least a year! LOL)

1 comment:

  1. Yes, you are cute!
    Knitting a doily is "piece of cake" If you can knit with DPNs, you can knit a doily. Start with one no bigger than 40 to 60 rounds, that will make for a nice size, and it knits up pretty quickly. And it is great fun! Use needle size 2.5 or 3 mm. I've made many, and I really like it. Have to get back to it...buth socks came in my way...lol
    Marit

    ReplyDelete