Friday, May 18, 2007

Road Trip

It has been quite a few days since I have had the time to update my blog. I have been so busy at work and at home that it has just slipped under the rug.
Anyway, I am on a trip with my loving hubby and while he is in classes I am in the hotel room with time to "play" on here and knit.
I plan to get my second sockamania sock done since I am on the toe and down to 15 stitches on each needle. Should have it done in just a little bit of time. I brought the camera with me so I can take pictures and post it. I got the first sock done fairly quickly but have just been too busy to work much on the second one.
I am in Morgantown, WV and have found 2 or 3 yarn shops around here that I plan to go to. I am hoping to get some number 1 ebony sox stix today or tomorrow. I made my first pair of sockamania socks on #2 bamboo needles and they are too big so my daughter-in-law gets them. Now to make two more pair so that I can have a pair (my daughter also wants a pair).Really I am glad that my girls want them.
Well, back to knitting for now. More later and hopefully a picture.
The socks are finished!! Now to work on the charity sweater that I am knitting.

4 comments:

  1. It looks wonderful. Lovely green colour. I too had problems with the tbl stitch additions. It's a very tricky stitch, but you got around your problem and that's the main thing. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great socks! And it's good to "have you back" in blogging:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look fantastic and I love the colour too. Looks very good knitted up in that pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look fantastic and I love the colour too. Looks very good knitted up in that pattern.

    ReplyDelete