Thursday, May 31, 2007

I got tagged.

Was doing some editing when I found this "draft" that I never did finish. I was tagged by Marit quite a while ago. Since it has been so long I won't tag anyone now but if you read this and want to consider yourself "tagged" go ahead and list 8 unusual things about yourself.

1. I have been sewing since I was about 4 or 5, my GreatGrandma taught me how. Knitting since I was 9, my best friend's Mom taught me how. Crocheting since I was 17, my GreatGrandma tried to teach me as a child but never could do more than finger chain until around 17 when it just clicked.

2. I have 2 children. My son is 30 and my daughter is 25 (people say she looks like me. LOL)

3. I live just 3 miles down the road from where I was raised.

4. My road name is the same as my last name.

5. I am a chocoholic. LOL

6. My current "babies" are an 8 year old Saint Bernard and a 2 year old little black kitten (he will never be a "cat" since he is a "baby")

7. I am fairly short, only 5' 1" tall.

8. I have a warped sense of humor that I seem to have inherited from my husband's family!

There you have it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, your crafting career is quite similar to mine-LOL!
    Grandmothers are great teachers! Maybe it's because they are more patient? I'm just happy my kids learn how to knit in school,then I can help them after they've learned the basic skills.

    ReplyDelete