Monday, May 21, 2007

A yarn binge!

Last weekend I went on a yarn buying binge. On Friday I ordered yarn to make 3 pair of socks from The Yarn Grove. (It came today.) Then on Saturday Dale took me to 2 yarn shops where I also bought enough yarn to make 3 pair of socks. So I now have a sock yarn stash!! LOL I took a couple of pictures and am trying to upload them now, but they are going slowly. I may have to finish this tomorrow morning. I'll give it a few more minutes.
Same yarn, just one picture is closer than the other. I have a mixture of Trekking XXL, Opal, Kroy Patons,SWTC bamboo, SWTC soy silk, and one called Silky Wool from Italy. It is all so luscious.
The bamboo is the blue/green right in front and was to be for my sister since she is allergic to wool, but after I felt it I am not sure that she will get it, LOL.
Time to get off of here and get ready to go to work.
Everyone have a good day.

2 comments:

  1. Your yarn binge looks great! You are going to be one busy lady, my friend. Have fun...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! I envy you...
    Lovely doily, btw!

    ReplyDelete