Wednesday, October 8, 2008

??????

I am back down here in VA. Have been here since Sunday and hopefully we will be going home tomorrow. Then we turn around and come back down again Sunday to spend another week. This job is supposed to be all tied up by the end of the year, but we all know that construction jobs never end on time. Since we are doing the surveying we probably won't be here until the work is all done. Maybe we will get all the layout done by then though, if they quit making changes and we can just do the layout work once instead of over and over.

I am missing my Katie and my cats, especially Coley who I *belong* to. I'll spend as much time with them this weekend as I can. I would bring Katie with me but she is old now and I am not sure she would take the change in her schedule very well. She is a good traveler but not to be gone for a whole week.

1 comment:

  1. I always miss my birdie boy when we go places! I usually call his birsitter at least once, just so I can talk to him and let him know that we're coming home soon.

    ReplyDelete