Wednesday, October 15, 2008

PIF Recap

Why do I always hit enter after typing the title? I have posted just a title so many times and then had to go back and edit it. Geez, you would think that I would learn.

On Oct 1 I posted a PIF post. I finally got 2 firm wishes to do PIF. The winners (?) are Silfert and Marit. Congratulations. Your *surprises* will be in the mail as soon as I can find the post office. The ladies at the hotel desk told me where it is but they didn't have a street address for me to plug into my GPS so I am not sure I will find it, but I think I can.

Last night D wanted to go out to eat so I am going to fix the pork roast this evening. I should have gone out today and got a vegetable but I just didn't feel like it. So no veggies this evening. Besides, I don't think I have room in the *oven*, it is sooooo big. lol

1 comment:

  1. Hey, some days you just need to do a Henry VIII and skip the veggies! "Pork roast was all my joy, pork roast was my delight...!

    ReplyDelete