Saturday, October 18, 2008

Oops! my mistake

The cell phone is not broken. I had it plugged into the wrong charger. When D came in Thursday evening I was telling him about it when all of a sudden I noticed that I had used his charger instead of mine. Changed chargers and voila! I have cellphone again. I felt like such a ditz.

It is Saturday morning and in a bit I need to go out and get some "groceries". The cupboard, or in this case the drawer, is bare. We are out of most of the essentials like frozen waffles, chips, fruit, water, & peanut butter. D has to have his peanut butter to put on his frozen waffles that he has for breakfast. Got to keep him happy.

I am almost done with my October Sockamania socks. I have about 1 1/2 repeats to do on the leg and they will be done. Then I am going to start on my alpaca sweater.

Today I think I am going out in search of a yarn/craft store. There are 1 or 2 around here close and with the GPS I feel safe in saying that I can probably find them.

The trees down here in VA are really getting pretty. The temp is changing and getting colder so they will probably hit their peak soon and begin to fade. I'll try to get some pictures of them. I love seeing the fall trees.

2 comments:

  1. LOL!
    I haven't even started my socks yet...have a shawl to cast off, and then they're next.
    Good luck with finding the craftstores. It's always fun to go browsing:-)
    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least brain cramps aren't too painful. I should know, I have lots of them! :) Post pictures of the craft store!

    ReplyDelete