Thursday, October 16, 2008

Technology - it will get you

Of all the times for my cell phone to break this is about the worst. I am down here in VA and the only way D can reach me is by cell phone and the danged thing decided to quit. It gave me no advance warning at all. It had been just fine. I was talking to my daughter and the battery was getting low. While we were talking it just quit. Natch I just thought that the battery was dead and needed recharged so I plugged it in to charge. That was around 3 and it still will not turn back on. It is a pink Razr that I have had about 2 years so I guess it is about time. I hate getting a new phone. I suppose D and I will have to go out tonight to try to find me a phone.
I KNOW he is going to come in this evening and accuse me of not charging the phone or charging it and not turning it back on. I am famous for that. :)

I like my new counter. I was about to just give this thing up since I got very few comments and thought that that was all that was reading. With the counter I have found that there are a few more reading, they just don't leave comments. So I will hang in here for a while longer.

For anyone out there who can answer, I have a question. I know how to make a link and have it be the nick and not the URL. My question is how do you find the URL without going out of this part and going into layout to find the URL. Is there an easier way? Anyone who reads this and has the answer, please tell me. Thanks, in advance.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Stupid cellphone! I hope you get a good replacement!
    About the URL- I'm not sure if I understand you right, but I usually open a new window, and keep my blog in one, and find the pages I want in the other, copy it and change between windows. Does it make sense at all???LOL. I'm not very good at all that technical stuff- I signed up for Ravelry, and while I have used it for browsing patterns and yarns, I still haven't found out how to add photos or projects...
    Have a nice day! And lucky you getting yarn....

    ReplyDelete