Thursday, October 2, 2008

There is always room for improvement....





I got this from Tama's blog.



You Are 60% Interesting


You are a fairly interesting person. Many people find you to be intriguing.
You have a dynamic, adventurous life... a life that others envy.

You are genuinely interested in and open to the world.
You love making new friends, and you're always up for an unusual experience.

Like everyone else, you can get a bit boring from time to time. That's normal.
But unlike everyone else, you can pull yourself out of a rut. You don't stay boring for long.

Are You Boring or Interesting?
Sometimes we think we are the be all, end all and the center of the universe. I never thought that so this was a surprise to me. I am 60% interesting. I would have thought only about 5 or 10%. Nice surprise.
Last night Dale and I took the employees down here in VA and the wife and kids out to dinner. This is a small town so there is not really that many options. We went to a nice little pizza place. Anna had a child's pizza of which she ate all but the small sliver that hit the floor, well done Anna (she is my little playmate friend). Mitchell who will be 1 the end of Nov had already eaten so he just chewed on a dill pickle. He was so cute. The first pickle he chewed on must not have been too dill but when he dropped it and I gave him another pickle it must have really been sour, he made the cutest sour face. I laughed until I cried. I had thought to take my camera with us but went out the door without it, oh well.
I had a real brainstorm yesterday while sitting here in the room trying to decide what I was going to do. In 1995 I purchased a Melco industrial embroidery machine. For the next 10 years I had an embroidery business that I ran from my home. Three years ago Dale needed me to come do the books for the business and run the office so I quit the embroidery business and started full time for him. I am not sorry that I made that change, my business was really beginning to slow down and with this economy I doubt that I would still have it anyway. I did keep all my equipment since it was paid off and not really worth what I felt it was, it was worth more to me to keep it than to sell it. I still use it for gifts and to make shirts, jackets, hats, etc for the business. Sooooo, I got to thinking that if I was going to be stuck down here in a hotel room if I had a small machine I could embroider the shirts that I have been trying to get done for better than a year. I went online last evening and was looking at Bernina and Pfaff machines.
When we go home this weekend we will be going through Charleston, WV and there is a shop there that has Bernina. We will stop in and see what they have if it is a decent time when we go through Charleston.
Time to go take BetsieBoo for the first walk of the day. I will probably be back again later.

No comments:

Post a Comment