Monday, October 20, 2008

Maybe today....

I didn't make it out to the craft stores on Sat. I had lost the list and did not think to just look in the phone book and make a new list. (Bad headache was keeping me from thinking straight.) I will try to get to them either today or tomorrow. I will also try to remember to take in my camera so I can take pictures for Silfert. I don't always think to take the camera and take pictures, I seem to think about it after the fact. Which is really strange since I am the one who usually takes the pictures.

Speaking of pictures, I need to take some of my Oct. Sockamania socks. I finished them up yesterday morning. They won't be blocked as I don't have a means of blocking them here in the motel room. I'll do my best.
The camera is now here with me. Now I only have to take the pictures. Maybe later, I am going to go take a nap since I was up several times in the night and am very sleepy now.

Later....

2 comments: